Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did you get a payment from Blue Monde?
I just got a payment of $10 from blue monde through hyper wallet. I have no clue what this is from or who hyperWallet is. It says its a PayPal company but I don't know if this is legit or not it says I have to claim the payment. If anyone has any info on what this could be for It would be greatly appreciated!
I got a $5 payment from Blue Monde through hyper wallet as well. It ended up paying out through Venmo. I don't recall what it was for either, but it was legit.

I got mine at the end of October.
(11-27-2023, 09:42 PM)Judielaa Wrote: I just got a payment of $10 from blue monde through hyper wallet. I have no clue what this is from or who hyperWallet is. It says its a PayPal company but I don't know if this is legit or not it says I have to claim the payment. If anyone has any info on what this could be for It would be greatly appreciated!

I got one for $10 and so did my husband on his email.  When he clicked on his to transfer payment to paypal, a security error came up.  I have no idea what sweeps it would be for but I'm extra cautious now about clicking on mine since he got that security warning.

Y'all let me know if you find out anything!
Mine ended up being legit it went into my venmo account  I still have no idea what it was for, something I never got a winning screen from. I'm assuming it had something to do with a liquor contest of some sort and I do know awhile back I won on a cinco demayo  contest from Molson I never got paid for, I also won on their contest after that where the prizes were $5 and $10. I got both of those. Anyway, I wrote Molson 3 times and still never got my $10. Maybe this has something to do with that?